Software
Houzz Logo Print
cecichu

14 years ago
Can you please tell me where I can find this end table?
Domicile id · More Info

Comments (15)

  • 14 years ago
    Looks like a vintage piece - same as the lamp and the armchair.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    It is vintage. We found it in a shop then had it painted gold. Happy Hunting! xo Domicile ID
  • 14 years ago
    Pier1 circa 1995.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Possibly!! Haha
  • 14 years ago
    Hi where can I get those curtains??
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    They are custom made. Pinch pleat.
  • 14 years ago
    how much would they cost?
  • 14 years ago
    did you guys make them?
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Labor to make them $300-400 (depending on manuf) + cost of your fabric + installation if required.
  • 14 years ago
    ok thank you do you know that exact material used?
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    No. Sorry. We bought it on the spot at one of our local "hole in wall" fabric stores.
  • 13 years ago
    I used to have the same table and matching coffee table. Was from Pier 1 and yes in the 90's. They were originally hunter green.
  • 13 years ago
    I still have my pier one hunter green ones..... I am going to refinish them in gold.. So thankful I stored them after all.
  • 12 years ago
    I have the coffee table and bench in pewter. I used to have coffee table in green and sold it. Big regret! Nice to know it still is stylish. Thanks Pier1.