Software
Houzz Logo Print
ginabexley

New Galley kitchen

13 years ago
I spent hours browsing this site not knowing how to open up and renovate a Galley kitchen in a townhouse we purchase that only had a breakfast window. So 1st I want to thank you and now I want to introduce my new kitchen after a year.

Comments (5)

  • 13 years ago
    More photos.
  • 13 years ago
    You did a great job! It's beautiful!
  • 13 years ago
    This is great! I most enjoy upgrades that use the existing space. You really must be creative and resourceful to pull it off successfully. Congrats!!!
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you so much. I just love how a vision comes to life and Rita I've never considered myself creative. That really means so much to me. :) like I said I flipped through many photos on this site to get ideas. The kitchen was suppose to be White since it was such a small space. As you can see that changed. Again Ty. Gina
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Great decision to open up the kitchen as much as possible.