Love the floor, wondering exactly what that is so that I can copy it?
6 years ago
Related Stories

THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESLinoleum, the All-Purpose Flooring Wonder
Dashing in a rainbow of colors, able to be cleaned with ease and courteous to budgets everywhere, linoleum is a super choice for floors
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNWhich Flooring Should I Choose for My Bathroom?
Read this expert advice on 12 popular options to help you decide which bathroom flooring is right for you
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESCork Flooring 101: Warm Up to a Natural Wonder
Comfortable, sustainable and easy on the eye, cork has a lot going for it. Use our guide to get familiar with this natural flooring material
Full Story
ROOM OF THE DAYRoom of the Day: A Laundry So Cheery, Wash Day Is Wonderful
Pretty paint and playful touches banish chore-day blahs in a laundry room designed for a magazine’s Idea House
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESSee What You Can Learn From a Floor Plan
Floor plans are invaluable in designing a home, but they can leave regular homeowners flummoxed. Here's help
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full StorySponsored
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths

Comment