Software
Houzz Logo Print
lacy_may

kitchen help/updates

6 years ago

This picture is old from when we purchased our house, however, it gives a clear picture of the ugly Linoleum flooring and hideous light fixtures. The walls are now white but everything else the same. What flooring would look good with this honey oak cabinetry? We wanted to initially paint white but our house is filled with oak and that would be a daunting (expensive) tasks as I feel we couldn’t just change the cabinet colors only. Thoughts on that? We still had these white appliances but are purchasing stainless. I’d really like to replace the light fixtures and the flooring and eventually the countertops, etc a little later down the road. We just completed our first big project of finishing the basement and are getting landscaping installed in the fall. The kitchen will have to wait a bit to completely get updated, but I’d like to take some of the smaller items like the lights and floors to give a face lift. Any and all ideas are helpful :)

Comment (1)