Software
Houzz Logo Print
gina7587

more available ?

6 years ago

I’ve already ordered 2 of these and would like to order 2 more is that possible?

Axis Hide Backless Barstool, 30" · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Hi Gina, I can certainly have more made. However, I have updated info about them on the HOUZZ site but nothing will update there until they approve changes which could be weeks. So, you want 4 in total? All the same height? For updated quantities and info you would need to order through our website until HOUZZ will update info. Let me know if you have further questions.. I might be able to get all four done at the same time if we rushed the second 2. Let me know if you have further questions.

    Oh, also, it would most likely be cheaper shipping if we shipped them all together at a reduced rate.


    Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you.


    Randee Mckague

    Owner/Director of Sales

    Your Western Decor

  • 6 years ago

    Yes! I’ve already ordered 2, so I just need to order 2 more please.

  • 6 years ago

    Yes, same height.

  • 6 years ago

    I will Continue to look for update where I can order. Thanks

  • 6 years ago

    Ok, I believe I just completed the order. Thanks

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Gina, hi, yes I received the order. I sent you an email regarding the order just a couple hours ago.


    Thanks!