Software
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_534988474

Need help with a NJ lawn

6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

I‘m a first time homeowner and looking to get a little help with my lawn. My lawn is basically all weeds with bare spots and very little grass. I do not have a sprinkler system but I will be setting a hose and sprinkler out to water the seeds when the time comes. Basically, I’m looking for someone to point me in the right direction of what type of seed/brand I should be using along with what/when i should be prepping the lawn for seeding. A little more information that may be useful: I live in South Jersey, there is a decent size evergreen in the front yard that will be taken out soon, I don’t have any kids (yet) and I have a dog. Thanks for any help you can give.

Comments (8)