Software
Houzz Logo Print
mrsperkyville

Lighting in Dark Tiled Shower - Help!

6 years ago

We are about to start our remodel of our guest bathroom and are converting an alcove tub/shower to a walk-in shower. The tile we picked is from Imola Ceramica in Koshi Dark Grey and will be on the walls in 12x24 and mosaic 2x2 on the shower floor. The shower is only 30" x 60", but I know it will need its own lighting. I'm looking for enough lumens that it won't be dark without blinding anyone in there. Need LED thin. Should I go for 1 unit (6" Square LED) that can provide around 810 lumens, or 2 smaller units that can provide a bit more? This bathroom has no natural light. The only glass in the shower will be the 30" door so not much can come from outside the shower.

imola koshi dark grey - Google Search · More Info


Comments (4)