oops. I posted my comment on the brown version of this fabric.
6 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: 20 Cool Blue Printed Fabrics for Interiors
Soothe the senses with these watery fabric colors even as you pique interest with their prints
Full Story
DIY PROJECTSDining Set Makeover: Paint and Tea-Tinted Fabric Make Old Chairs New
Reclaim dated dining chairs for far less than buying new, using spray paint, modern fabric and a handful of tea bags
Full Story
BROWNColor Guide: How to Work With Brown
It's all over nature and the decorating world too. From light latte to dark walnut, there's a brown for everyone
Full Story
BROWNBeige to Almost Black: How to Pick the Right Brown
Warm your home with paint the color of lattes, espresso and chocolate
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story
KITCHEN COUNTERTOPSWhy I Chose Quartz Countertops in My Kitchen Remodel
Budget, style and family needs all were taken into account in this important design decision
Full Story
BATHROOM MAKEOVERSWhat I Learned From My Master Bathroom Renovation
Houzz writer Becky Harris lived through her own remodel recently. She shares what it was like and gives her top tips
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESDesign Recommendation: A Classic Brown Leather Sofa
We pen a love letter to the versatile, comfortable and stylish piece found in so many homes
Full Story
ORGANIZINGPost-KonMari: How to Organize Your Pantry
Get the skinny on setting up your food storage so it’s easier to find ingredients and cook
Full StorySponsored
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH

Comment