Software
Houzz Logo Print
dianenazarko

Love the chairs - where to purchase?

6 years ago
I’m feeling a little like Goldilocks I cannot find the right chair! I love the mid century modern ones you posted with the raw exposed wood table. But not sure how comfortable they would be and I really hate ordering online taking a chance. My guy is rather large and cuddly football Gronk like, and we all tend to hang out and linger around the kitchen in Table. Also trying not to spend more than$250 a chair if possible. Thank you, I love your style!
Mid-Century Remodel · More Info

Comments (2)

  • 6 years ago

    Hi Diane,

    These are the Hans Wegner Wishbone chairs and there are quite pricey (about $600 each). I do know that multiple vendors knock-them off and some even sell them under $250 a chair. They are not same in quality but can look very similar.


    dianenazarko thanked Amy Friedberg
  • 6 years ago

    Thank you for your helpful reply.