julie_anderson7567

Bees entering ONLY my room somehow.

Julie Anderson
6 months ago
last modified: 6 months ago

I live in a dorm, I found one "dead" bee by a little crack where the window seals at the bottom (crappy dorm window basically had a small crack that, when closed all the way, still opened a tad). I left it there to show the RA and I went to see if there were more, 3 hours later. The "dead" bee was squirming now. My roomie got it. I slept in another room the past two nights. I went back to my room after no sign of new bees. I was in there for a bit when I heard buzzing against my window. Another bee, same type. My boyfriend sprayed Raid and then sealed it with Flex Seal spray, and around the rest of the window where there were cracks. I think it was a honey bee? I'm unsure. But I cant have bees in my room, and it's ONLY in my room. I have a screen with no holes either. Looking outside, there's no nest outside, and no buzzing in the walls. I don't know what's going on, but its only my room. The only thing I can think of is the AC but it runs through the entire dorm (looks like an apartment, multiple rooms with multiple vents) so idk why it would only be my room if they're entering from there. Im unsure if i can move out, due to covid theres only two people per dorm so they're all filled up. Also, I think there's a dead wasp or dead hornet/bee in between the window and the screen, which scares me even more. Any ideas?

Comment