Software
Houzz Logo Print
alyssa_cotler

Help finding small, functional, and inexpensive vanity

13 years ago
last modified: 13 years ago
We're moving into a new home soon and the master bath is extremely small, compared to what we're used to. Since we're going to be blowing our renovation budget on the main living space, we're trying to update the bathroom on a very small budget. I'm having trouble finding a functional vanity/sink. The entire unit can be no more than 30" wide (most options are 31, but that won't work).

I'm using mahogany-colored wood-look tiles on the floor and bone-white tiles in the shower with a glass frameless door. The toilet is white. I was looking for a medium brown wood cabinet and white top. I'm open to any alternatives and suggestions! Also open to ideas for maximizing the space. A 30" sink hardly leaves room for a toothbrush! Would like to spend less than $500.

Many thanks!

Comments (5)