Software
Houzz Logo Print
diblock1

Will these two different woods be ok in same room?

6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago



I have one great room our dining and living/tv room. Ordered a round dark brown salvaged wood table and white skirted upholstered chairs To replace large rectangle table. The sideboard is similar color That will go on empty wall shown.

i want to buy a media piece that looks like a built in in this grey wash; both the sideboard and media unit will be along the same wall but have doorway in between the two.

I olan I’m getting rid of the green chairs I have because I think they are too crammed?

would it look ok to put those pieces like that? They are both wood, just different colors. Essentially the lives staying in the space are the bone leather couch and the black piano. Looking at new rug, that can hide things, have dogs and we like to lay on rug.




Comments (4)