Software
Houzz Logo Print
robasks

Interior design software

5 years ago

Hello,

I'm no design geek but definitely know my way around computers. Recently bought a new condo and really love to be able to see what the apartment would look like with different furniture (color and design wise) in it. Therefore I stumbled upon a software called Blender.


Here begins my dilemma. The application is definitely way too complex for me to use. Seems like the main point of this application is to create 3D spaces which corresponds to what I need. BUT, I feel like there would be too much time wasted in understanding how the application.


So my question to you designer : is there an application that would give me the opportunity to use the 3D renders (sofa, curtains, plants, etc) out there to map out my room without being as complicated as Blender?


Most tutorials I've watched for Blender made me realize the app is giving you the lego block to build something from scratch when the only thing I'm looking for is the ability to take "already built" legos and mix and match them together and see how it would look. Anyone has anything to suggest?

Comments (2)