Software
Houzz Logo Print
sarah_tucker99

Getting evicted for walking to loud

5 years ago

So my landlord decided to fix up the place under our apartment and move in. He started complaining about heavy walking before he moved in when he was using heavy power tools at 11 at night. Which I never said a word about. This apartment building is old and I can hear ppl talking through the floors. Well anyways we have gotten numerous complaints about us walking in our apartment all through the day and night. I have carpet through most of house and squeaky linoleum floors in kitchen and bathroom. Today we got another complaint and hes wanting us to move out to a different place under businesses which is super super tiny...like an efficiency that is 100 dollars more than what we pay now. We have 2 kids one is 10 and the other is 2. We are worried cause we havent renewed our lease since we moved in and my bf is currently working for him. What can I do?

Comments (2)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio