Software
Houzz Logo Print
arlene_ramsey

What color white are the cabinets?

5 years ago
I am in the middle of choosing a white paint color to go with Listra quartz, Listerio, or Arezzo quartz Cant seem to figure out the paint color
Thank you!
White kitchen. Arezzo Pental Quartz. Castle Pines, CO · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    5 years ago

    The cabinets are white.

  • PRO
    5 years ago

    In my opinion, the cabinets are white, only on the right a little warmer.

  • 5 years ago

    I agree. I was asking for the paint chip name. :)

  • PRO
    5 years ago

    We are not designers and didn't specify any colors on this project. We fabricated and installed the countertops only. But the HO said that the cabinets are white. The warmer tone on the right is a reflection from the hardwood flooring.

  • 5 years ago

    I see. Thank you so much! It’s all beautiful

  • 4 years ago

    check out simply white by benjamin moore