Software
Houzz Logo Print
cmaclean10

English country summer house

13 years ago
Somewhere to hide with gin and tonic - only well behaved 3 year olds allowed..

Comments (13)

  • 13 years ago
    Thank you. I bought the sofa frame for next to nothing on eBay and covered the cushions in pink stripe material. First time pink has been accepted by husband!
  • 13 years ago
    Absolutely adorable! The pink and white looks so inviting for a hot summer day.
  • 13 years ago
    Alrighty then!!! A "mancave" got nothing on you, girl!!! Bravo!
  • 13 years ago
    Love this!!! Looks so inviting!
  • 13 years ago
    I want to go put this in my backyard...so creative!!
  • 13 years ago
    I've got my gin and tonic... and I'm ready to come over! So inviting!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Fantastic. I'll bring the ice and the lemons or limes if you prefer- and a little touch of St Germaine as well
  • 13 years ago
    Sigh...............
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    You are funny as well as talented!
  • 13 years ago
    love the doors!!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Very sweet. I just want to lay down and nap! Reminds me of my grandparents backyard...
  • 13 years ago
    Where'd you find the doors? Very nice.