wall space that we can use is about 12 feet between light switch and i
5 years ago
Related Stories

THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
BEFORE AND AFTERSHouzz Tour: Walls Come Down So an Apartment Can See the Light
A redistribution of space and a new color scheme turn a dreary former doctor’s office in Germany into a comfortable home
Full Story
LIFE12 Great Conversation Spaces and What They Want You to Talk About
Comfortable surroundings encourage connecting
Full Story
STAIRWAYSHow Walls Can Define the Space of Stairs
Encouraging movement or accentuating a transition, walls have the potential to give stairs the character of rooms
Full Story
ARCHITECTUREPersonal Spaces: It’s All About the Light
See 10 homes that worship the sun beautifully
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNSingle-Wall Galley Kitchens Catch the 'I'
I-shape kitchen layouts take a streamlined, flexible approach and can be easy on the wallet too
Full Story
POWDER ROOMSDream Spaces: 12 Ultraglam Powder Rooms
These luxurious loos show how extravagance can come through color, wall coverings, fixtures or just a simply beautiful concept
Full Story
BATHROOM MAKEOVERSBefore and After: 4 Spa-Like Bathrooms in About 65 Square Feet
Discover ideas for tranquil color palettes and space-saving features in these restorative spaces
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Bright Ideas for Fun Light Switches
Give walls a unique spin with the kookiest switch plates and outlet covers you ever did see
Full Story
Comment