I LOVE THAT STRIPED RUG!
5 years ago
Related Stories

RUGSStriped Rugs Lay It on the Line
Sure, stripes can help hide stains and trick the eye. But make no mistake: On rugs, they're also indisputably chic
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story

DECORATING GUIDES8 Secrets to Pairing Patterns With an Oriental Rug
Plaids, florals, stripes — a good Oriental rug can stand up to almost any other pattern. These tips can help you master the effect
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESSet Staircases Racing With a Striped Stair Runner
Energize your stairway with a carpet runner decked in stripes to go the distance
Full Story
PATTERN8 Ways to Work Stripes in 2018
Roll out a striped rug. Tile stripes on a wall. Designers show how to use this classic pattern to refresh a room
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESI Spy: Union Jacks
British Flag Adds a Graphic Punch via Pillows, Paintings, Rugs and Furniture
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Colorful Patterned Area Rugs for All Tastes
From subtly sophisticated to downright swirltastic, these area rugs will please the eye while cushioning the feet
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESHow to Choose an Awesome Area Rug No Matter What Your Space
High use, a low door, kids and pets running amok — whatever your area endures, this insight will help you find the right rug for it
Full Story

Jennifer Wundrow Interior Design, Inc.
dlieou
Jennifer Wundrow Interior Design, Inc.