Software
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_447573823

What color white cabinet goes with Calacatta Laza?

5 years ago

I am building a house and have picked out Calacatta Laza quartz countertops. I am wanting white cabinets, but I’m not sure what color white will work best withLaza. I’m also wanting a blue island. Would BM Hsle Navy go good with Laza

Custom Transitional Kitchen · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 5 years ago

    Thank you! I love your kitchen. It is beautiful! I am going to use SW Snowbound for cabinets and BM Hale Navy for the island. I hope it works out with the Laza.

  • 5 years ago

    Thank you. I love both of those colors! I have snowbound on my exterior. Its a great white. I have been wanting to use Hale Navy on cabinets! Think I will try on my next reno!!! Best of luck!! Be sure to post some pics!

  • 5 years ago

    Thank you! I sure will. I can’t wait to see it all come together.

  • 5 years ago

    Hi Janna, Have you finished your kitchen yet? I am also wanting to do Hale Navy on my island and the Calacatta Lanza from MSI as the countertop. The color of the Laza seems to have more taupe than gray in it so wondering how it will pair with the Hale Navy.

  • 4 years ago

    Is Calacatta Lanza the quartz used in the model photo?