I like this table too.
5 years ago
Related Stories

DECORATING GUIDESI'll Have the Same: How to Design With Monochromatic Color
Indulge the eye, offer a break from visual chaos and make decorating easier with single-color rooms in any shade you like
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: In Like a Lion, Out Like a Lamb
Take a cue from the classic adage about March with home accessories that call these animals to mind
Full Story
HOME TECHComing Soon: Turn Your Kitchen Counter Into a Touch Screen
Discover how touch projection technology might turn your tables and countertops into iPad-like devices — and sooner than you think
Full Story
SHOP HOUZZShop Houzz: Like Salt and Pepper
Cute and kitschy ways to say ‘I love you’ with themed salt and pepper shakers
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: In Like a Lion, Out Like a Lamb
Whether regal or sweet, one of March's animals will work with your home's décor
Full Story0

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNTake a Seat at the New Kitchen-Table Island
Hybrid kitchen islands swap storage for a table-like look and more seating
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESDemilune Tables Bring On Full Elegance
Shaped like a half-moon, these pieces strike a refined, fitting pose in slim entryway, bedroom or living room areas
Full Story
COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTA Few Things I Would Like to Ask Frank Lloyd Wright
It could take a lifetime to understand Frank Lloyd Wright's work — less if we had answers to a few simple questions
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘They Looked at Me Like I Had 10 Heads’
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord
Full Story
Comment