Software
Houzz Logo Print
patti_ensor

Love this kitchen!

5 years ago
What is the countertop, and backsplash material? It looks great and easy to clean!
I would also like to know more about the wood shelves and matching wood in the island. Thank you for sharing this project with Houzz!
Wild Rose - Aliso · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 5 years ago

    I am also wondering what shade of green is the cupboards?

  • 5 years ago

    Hi Angela, The Houzz kitchen article today states that the cabinets are painted "Retreat" by Sherwin Williams. I also like it!

  • PRO
    5 years ago

    @patti_ensor @Angela C Hi there! The countertop is quartz and the paint is Retreat by Sherwin Williams.

    patti_ensor thanked Well Done Building & Design
  • 5 years ago

    So pretty! What Quartz is that? Looks very natural.....

  • 5 years ago

    This quartz looks like MSI Calcutta Valentin.