raeanna_dilbar

“GOT THIS TODAY!”

RaeAnna

A thread for exciting news purchases!

• Mischievous Magpie (CO 5b)

@Kristine LeGault 8a pnw Why do you feel as of the neighboring roses will get pulled out?

Also, sorry to hear about Desmond Tutu! Bad luck :/

• Vaporvac Z6-OhioRiverValley

I need to get that house, Kristine! Good luck on DT and rooting some cuttings! Best fun ever. The roses were in at least 2gallon pots. The larvae eat the roots and spread virus. Most greenhouses treat for it and Jin had them in the ground, but this is my 1st experience with them.Feel free to ask questions.🙂

A nice, simple, safe blank slate.... Every room starts as a blank canvas. If you are planning on staying neutral and simple, that is fine. Just make sure you add some texture to your space to make it feel cozy. Either go monocromatic with your pillows but different textile. Maybe some interesting Alpacca pillows (ex: West Elm), sweater knits, velvet or linens. To add some pops of color into your warm nest a couple of jewel-toned pillows will work as well. The white shag adds texture, just know that it is easiest placed in a low-traffic area (under the coffee table) because it will collect any and all dust and dirt. Window treatments that are airy and allow natural light to filter through would look great. My suggestion would be to mount the rod a bit above the window to make the windows appear higher and the room more open. Personally, I prefer a neutral space with texture and pops of interest along with some metallic silver, grays, navy or seaglass colors. A wonderful Arc floor lamp would look great behind your sectional to give it a contemporary feel. Personal photographs of travels enlarged and framed add a nice personal touch and as always fresh flowers throughout a room. Personally, I am not feeling the side table with the coffee table. Two totally different styles. One being a more contemp. while the other more Mission/Arts and Crafts. I would suggest keeping one or the other while going less chunky with the wood on the second choice. Also, I would pull the sectional away from the wall. Create a space behind for an interesting bookcase or console table and you may be able to do away with the side table all-together :)

Clashing Whites Problem

ASV - There are a number of intermediate suggestions to try: 1. "Work on your lighting" - Thank you! I will do this! Weirdly, I love cool whites but strongly prefer warm lighting so I'll probably go that direction in the kitchen. (I think I need sort of more true coloring in the bathroom for makeup etc etc.) 2. "you may have to pump up the yellow or blue" - Maybe I'll go navy blue in the bathroom and yellow in the kitchen? (I'm painting the actual walls - of the bathroom a medium gray so I'm not sure yellow would work well there.) 3. "Or go the oppposite and add strong distracting colours" - I was thinking about maybe going with navy towels, bathmats, etc in the bathroom (which I already own, TOOT!). Would that work??? Smileyface (and happyasaclam) - Definitely changing the hardware in the kitchen! Should have mentioned that. Would a chrome knob work as well as brushed steel? (prefer the look of shiny).

Got the draperies today...

Hi It's always easy to second guess and the fabric options are endless. At some point you need to trust yourself and just make a decision. It looks like you made a great decision. I think they look very nice. Smile and enjoy your new room. Best of luck on the other decisions. KHB Interiors in New Orleans Please follow us on Houzz.

Rustic Glam

Love the sofa !!! I would definitely pull this sectional away from the wall and have it floating facing the TV have the bottom of the V of the sectional pointing toward the kitchen . Maybe get some thin rustic tables to go behind the sofa to anchor it. Glam fur and sequins pillows are a must. Thinking a shag gray rug under a coffee table and some nice rustic end tables with the glam lamps ( maybe in mercury glass or spray paint pre existing ones to look that way) Maybe some antique books spray painted on the tables with pink flowers to give a pop of color.  For window treatments I would do floor to ceiling curtains to make the room appear larger and more grand, do them in sheer or light weight material in a very light pink or beige just to make it look elegant, but leave it open to show off the ledge with minimal decor. Wall pieces depends on your budget I know a few cool pieces I made and some I bought. Let me know what you are thanking and I'll try to help. Im still working on mine now
  • rosecanadian

Kitty - those bare roots look REALLY good!!

Raeanna - oh, you bought some wonderfully smelling roses!!

Vaporvac - that is ironic...the two wimpiest of your roses survived! Wow...I, also, had no idea about fungus gnats....they sound evil!

• Kristine LeGault 8a pnw

Magpie, I thi l that the roses will be yanked due to age and how funky they look. Most people want new and fresh.

I was going to cut the bloom on her rose bush that I really cut back but the stem is so short and if I cut it longer I would have taken out about 10 more buds.

This isnt the one that im going to try propogating but boy is it happy right now.

This isnt a great picture. I thought that maybe it is Joseph's Coat but now not sure.

• Kitty6aNY

Kristine,

Its exciting hear about your propogating the neighbor’s roses... they will have a life that lives on...

Vapor,

You seem to have a large operation for propagating roses. It’s exciting to hear about your Abe’s and your efforts in propogation. . I hope this year your propogation will have better results. Over wintering new roses is a challenge.

I plan to grow just 4 propagated roses in a milk carton inside then outside this spring. Maybe back inside near bay window over winter. I’d like to simulate a small green house effect for them. I little fun project! I will have my Passion flower inside, during winter, too And my African Violet & Step. That’s it. Keeping it fun & simple.

• Mischievous Magpie (CO 5b)

Picked up my Sally Holmes and Mme. Ernest Calvat today! Sally's got thorns remind me of a raptor's talons, I will try forgive her for all future scratches since I love raptors haha 😄

• RaeAnna

For some reason houzz isn’t letting me access anything but certain old photos I selected to post. That’s why I didn’t post photos but when I can overcome this, I will certainly share my photos!

• MiGreenThumb (Z5b S.Michigan/Sunset 41) Elevation: 1,029 feet

Jackson and Perkins order came today!
    Just sightly moist yet; another day in transit might make it a dry and dead!

Mine looked decent overall- I've already cut off the root stock nub down to the union and plopped it in a bucket!

'Larger Than Life'

I also went out mushrooming again yesterday and got soaked in the rain!
    Will today be a repeat? I'm waiting on a friend to get here to find out since I still have planting to do AND there are rumbles of thunder in today's showers.

Steven

• RaeAnna

FINALLY WORKS

• RaeAnna

Some of my
    DAs

• RaeAnna

And some that I brought inside today because we have a tropical depression going on for a week now. Been raining every single day, all day. The reason I lost ALL my roses exactly this time last year !

• RaeAnna

(That’s why I have them in pots for now actually. They’re going into the ground eventually. FYI. I LOOOOOOOOOOVE this weather lol)

I will take this ANY day over the scorching, blazing, BRUTAL sun we have usually over 100F UGH. I’ve had sooo much more energy, better sleep and much better mood with this cool weather

• marcie_7a_pa

Doesn’t look like the Etsy shop has any roses in stock now, but I did order a very pretty iris.

• Kitty6aNY

Another DA order of mine arrived today. Healthy canes and nice growth already started.

Eglantyne, Anne Boylen, Princes Anne, Princess Alexandra of Kent Now added to my porch soaking spa.

I really need to plant some tomorrow...

• Mischievous Magpie (CO 5b)

The two new babies: left is Sally Holmes and right is Mme. Ernest Calvat

• Kitty6aNY

Magpie, Pretty healthy babies. What nursery are they from?

RaeAnna,

Beautiful blooms. Love the color of your Abe D.I am glad you enjoy your tropical rains. Must be amazing weather! Gorgeous bouquet!

Steve,

Pretty new rose from JP. Looks good!

I am glad you know which mushrooms are edible. I have no idea which ones are edible. It has rained a lot in past weeks and today I had for the first time, ever, 20 small mushrooms come up near my cherry tree in the mulch.. I pulled them out & threw them all away.

• RaeAnna

Same with me, there are mushrooms popping up and at first I cringed but then I realised it’s all the rain

• Vaporvac Z6-OhioRiverValley

I've wondered this for ages. What is the objection to mushrooms?

• sautesmom Sacramento

They are poisonous to dogs is one objection.

• Vaporvac Z6-OhioRiverValley

Well that is a good reason. I just rake mine in to the mulch, but apparently can also be poisonous to dogs.

• sautesmom Sacramento

My vet told me she lost a dog in the ER to mushrooms. Its entire intestinal wall separated and came out, from the poison.
    After that I made sure to immediately remove new ones.

• rosecanadian

Kristine - I sure love the bright orange of you mystery rose!

Kitty - it's so necessary to have colorful flowers growing in the house overwinter in my opinion. :) :) So much fun too!! Your Passiflora will be such a great addtion!!

Magpie - so Sally Holmes has hooked thorns? I was thinking of how thorny my Falling In Love rose is...but I seem to remember that the thorns just stick out. Yours sounds worse. LOL

Steven - I'm glad that your roses didn't get dried out too badly. :) I really, really wish I could taste those mushrooms/morels!!! They look like little sponges.

Raeanna - those are some scrumptious roses!! What is the pink and white rose in the picture with the candle and round light? I love that one the most...but they're all wonderful!!! Happy sigh! And I'm glad that you're enjoying the respite from the heat. What do you think of permanently leaving your roses in pots so they're not in danger from flooding?

Marcie - oh, I do love irises!! What color did you get?

Kitty - your Austins look good!

Carla - oh my goodness!!! I'll make sure to get rid of any mushrooms I find in the yard. I can't imagine a dog wanting to eat them...but obviously it happens.

• Kitty6aNY

Carl, Carol, Vac, Thanks for the ideas on mushrooms. I have heard they can be poisonous to animals & people so I pull them out.

Carol, Thank you, Time to plant more DA roses, today!

Steve, I’m glad you know the difference between edible mushrooms and not. Your mushrooms look scrumptious esp sautéed in butter! Love them in salads and on filet minot steak!

• RaeAnna

I loooove to eat mushrooms I just don’t like to see them in my pots because I don’t like to touch them. They creep me out despite being cute. I know this is stupid but I get grossed out really easily by certain gardening things - especially when I see diseases on my plants! If I had no other reason to treat them, it would be that it grosses me out lol my first prize died and I don’t want to say I was happy but.....there was a giant spider on that one when I bought it and ever since that - I noticed more and more diseases so It was - good riddance. “Going mushrooming” sounds like a fun activity though.

• RaeAnna

Hi Carol! The rose you love is double delight that I kept moving from a shaded area to a sunny area because I couldn’t decide since I haven’t moved it to a proper container yet. I was afraid of it crisping in my furnace climate. Do you have double delight? It changed to this as it aged. It’s the same one above in the photos where I posted my AD. It smells divine! I actually just may leave them in their pots because I don’t know if I want to take on a huge project like renovation anytime soon. Keeping them there sounds perfect for me

• Mischievous Magpie (CO 5b)

@rosecanadian this is a close up of the Sally Holmes thorns. They are curved and a bit menacing, and there seems to be quite a bit of them (though not nearly as many as my John Cabot or Ispahan.

Also, went shopping today! Picked up a new salvia "Salvatore Blue", a catmint "Purrsian Blue" and Red Valerian. Also seeds for Moon Flower, Spanish Flag, Lace Flower and Lunaria.

• Vaporvac Z6-OhioRiverValley

Fortunately, morel mushrooms are hard to miss identify. I have read that spiders are actually good to have on your roses because they eat all of the bad insects. Perhaps that was why there was 1 on your rose when you bought it. It hadn't infestation that the spiders was eating so it's kind of like a canary in the coal mine. Just a guess. LOL! Beyond mushrooms though, I did not realize that mulch could be dangerous for dogs. Or that they would want to eat it! I'd I guess dogs will eat anything. Sad face

• Kristine LeGault 8a pnw

Now, I dont want to get too excited but, I think that I saw a node ( is that the right name ? ) on Desmond tutu

• Mischievous Magpie (CO 5b)

@Kristine LeGault 8a pnw Oh yay!!! I really hope it has some life stirring in it.

• Vaporvac Z6-OhioRiverValley

That is exciting news! But I actually got this yesterday I had to stick them in the garage since we had a freeze warning last night! I'll let them get acclimated for the next few days before they get planted out. I love are!

These are actually at a midge free friends house and will go to another friend's house. I ordered them and am the rose babysitter! :-)

• Kitty6aNY

Vapor, Beautiful order from Antique Rose Emporium! They package the best & have the most healthy roses delivered! Are these roses you ordered a gift to a friend? You are so kind helping your neighbor with roses. I am definitely ordering from them again!

RaeAnna, Your Double Delight is a fabulous rose... I have had one on every property I lived on. It’s an old reliable and fabulous bloomer. Mine is in full sun...but that isn’t that hot... maybe 70-90F in summer. It’s all red leaves now... very healthy. Love it’s shiny leaves!

Magpie, You are super busy. Lots of plantings... salvia, catmint, more seeds, flowers to plant. Your gsrdens are going to be amazing!

Vapor, Yes, dogs eat everything...I have to be so careful... Anastasia tries everything.

Kristine, Yay! Desmund is on its way to bloom!

Today I picked up a new rose at Lowe’s for Mother’s Day! New mini no name-

Creamy White mini-rose...

And my Brecks bulbs from Holland arrived:

Summer Cheers Daffodils, Tree Lilies, Freesia packed nicely in damp filler. Also, I received my 2 Edmunds rose bare roots replacements... Moonlight in Paris & Sensuous! Woohoo!

• Vaporvac Z6-OhioRiverValley

Yes kitty. I love antique rose emporium! If I can find a rose there I will always get it during their thanksgiving weekend sale and not from any place else. It just doesn't worth it for such huge plants. My friend actually lives across the river but much closer than he did before which was almost an hour away. My DH&I could never thank him enough and there is nothing I could do to repay him for all he is done to help us and me. It makes me happy to help In his yd So he can have a nice home. He has a lot of stuff! Borderline hoarder but it's all really nice stuff is the problem! I think I think Covid has helped break him of that habit though. I Tell Tim we will get everything in your house and yd nice and then what doesn't fit will go to the goodwill. We spent last summer designing and building a really cute he shed. I posted a picture of the fence we put up on the Peggy Martin thread. We're currently working on a side gate arbor.😃

• Kristine LeGault 8a pnw

Kitty, your mini rose is so beautiful!

Im glad that your replacements arrived. I got my Moonlight in Paris from Edmonds and it has been a winner.

You know how you estimate how long it will take to work on a bed and then it is twice as long. Geesh!

My neighbors are so generous to send me their trailing vinca, ivy and blackberry vines. What a job !

Plus, I habe bbn these cute bulbs that have come up everywhere

First of all, I have been here 6 years and have never seen these before much less planted them

Where the heck did they come from ? I spent most of my morning digging those up and clipping Vinca. But, I have made progress and tomorrow will be able to plant. Overall progress is being made and having someone to play with Azalea helped a bunch.

My husband was on the other side of the yard clipping the overgrown trees and ivy.

All of a sudden I have sunlight in my new planting bed

Hoping for a couple more hours to dig and plant tommorow. Everyone asks what are you doing for Mothers Day ? Hopefully yard work and cake lol

Whatever you do, however you celebrate have a blessed day

• Kitty6aNY

Kristine, Thank you...love my new roses and I’m glad your Moonlight in Paris is doing well. I’m going to comment on your gardening on the spring thread.... what a job you have!

• rosecanadian

RaeAnna - yeah, maybe you have a touch of OCD...tend to focus on things and it over bothers a person. My daughter (OCD)...I can't even tell her if I did something wrong in a recipe (oh, I think I put too much oregano in it.)...she won't be able to eat it, even if no one else can notice the taste. So, I get it. You're brave...you may not think so...but you are! :) My Double Delight (I grew it for one year) wouldn't get any red color...maybe a little bit. I think our weather is too cold...or maybe the sun isn't intense enough?? A normal summer day here is 21C/70F. Exactly about the pots! Flooding won't be a problem...you can just move them out of the way. Get a dolly and you're set. :) :) So many of us here grow roses in pots. :)

Magpie - those thorns DO seem overly sharp...like curved hypodermic needles. The drip of water could almost be blood dripping down. Be careful of those! But still....very pretty against the blue/green of the cane!! Excellent shopping!! We're still staying home, because we only have our first vaccination. Alberta has the highest COVID percentage/capita in all of North America. So...no plant shopping...even though I'd love to. LOL

Kristine - a leaf node!! Awesome!! I thought you'd be way past that by now and into getting buds and flowers. I'm going back up to check your zone.

Vaporvac - I love that you're the rose babysitter. :) Man, those roses look so inviting!! I want to plant all of them!! :) What good friends you are with your neighbor!! And, you're really helping him with his hoarding problem...that's exceptional of you!! :)

Kitty - you got your Moonlight in Paris!! And so many other fun plants!! Wahoo!!!

• Mischievous Magpie (CO 5b)
    yesterday

@rosecanadian I have noticed that MOST of my baby roses have very soft, flexible thorns on their young canes, but some are very hard and sharp already! So I will make a mental note of which to really be careful around.

I totally get what you mean. I'm fully vaccinated but I still give other people a wide berth whenever possible incase they're not vaccinated, and also because I'm very antisocial 😅

• Kristine LeGault 8a pnw
    yesterday

Carol, yes, just a tiny almost imperceptible swell on Desmond, and nothing yet on Our Lady of Guadalupe. On Desmond I piled the soil up around the canes to see if I could get some action

I am so frustrated with Jackson and Perkins this year.

But, I have 2 from Palatine that are really taking their time leafing out. But at least I see life and new buds even though no leaves yet. What a weird year. I have never had problems with bareroot roses.

The great news is the Daybreaker that lost its head last year is ready to bloom. That poor rose went from pot to ground back to pot and it is finally taking off.

And, Purple Lodge is ready to bloom. It will be my first blooms so Im so excited

• Kitty6aNY
    yesterday
    last modified: yesterday

Good Morning, Carol,

You are so delightful! Always complimenting on even the smallest things. Thank you. Moonlight in Paris will be a lovely rose! You are Miss Congeniality ! You notice every little family activity and endeavor and are so thoughtful to praise. It’s sweet reading your responses. BTW, I think Kristin’s “new rose was finally growing w/a node,” coming forth as she’s been waiting for some new roses to grow! . Many of her other roses are bursting in blooms now.😊. Anastasia just had a bath to look pretty today and I’m getting ready for dog walking at the park w/my daughter to see the lilacs.

Kristine,

My roses from JP & all bare roots are really growing fast. I think it’s soaking them first for several days (a week)... they start growing nodes in the soaking water. And I watched a video about transplanting from water to soil... it said “after planting, keep the soil very damp...water daily until it grows healthily.” Maybe if you water your new roses more they will come out of dormancy sooner... until growing well. (Now if there are humid climates one would be careful to not over water... don’t want to get BS/mildew.)

Sometimes I soak only 2 days... but I have so many to plant that some grow in the water for a weekish. It seems to help them, too. I did it with other plants last summer & they did better in the water than when I planted them...they didn’t like the sun-too easy to dry out.

Have a Lovely Mother’s Day to All!

• rosecanadian
    yesterday

Magpie - I love the anti-social comment. :) We are who we are. My family is rife with Asperger's so I get it. :)

Kristine - I hmf'd Purple Lodge....I can see why you're excited about it! Beautiful!!! I'm excited to see yours! I always pile up soil around my bareroot roses...but then it's a lot cooler here in spring...for instance we have about 2 inches of snow on the ground. LOL

Kitty - I think the same about you. :) :) You have such an enthusiastic personality. It resonates with me. :) :) Oh, I see now...it was on a new rose. That makes a lot more sense. :) You have lilacs growing already? Oh my!! Do you ever watch the t.v. show called Pooched Perfect? It's a grooming competition show...this is its first season...it's been really good. They use a lot of poodles (other dogs too).

Happy Mother's Day!

• Kitty6aNY
    21 hours ago
    last modified: 19 hours ago

Carol,

Thank you. You are so sweet and so full of wonderful ideas. I can’t thank you enough for sharing them with me. “ Pooched Perfect,” love to see it. I will look it up! (Love all your dog tips! Yes, lilacs are blooming. My 3 lilacs are new and barely budding flowers, but in the parks they are now opening almost full bloom. Yummy scents as we walked past the dark purple and lavendar lilacs -what a joy to smell their scents. I’ve had never seen a park with a whole hillside of lilacs! Really spectacula!r! I will go again in a week and take photos of all the ornamental trees and flowers! What a treat! If you could grow a lilac in a pot I’d acquire one. (Forward to spring thread... my further comments...)

• Kitty6aNY
    19 hours ago
    last modified: 19 hours ago

My last DA rose arrived... Munstead Wood

Nice & healthy!

Munstead Wood is a little prickly but I am in love w/it’s wine blooms! So beautiful w/cream roses in bouquet! So quaint. MW has a few new buds...Yay! I may give away Harlow Carr, too thorny, but has spectacular pink blooms in abundance, I am also giving away Grande Amore, too thorny, and replacing w/Velvet Fragrance. VF has amazing blooms & fragrance!!!!! These are all beautiful roses...but I have so many...my neighbors are all happy to receive a couple new roses.

• RaeAnna
    19 hours ago

I see shoots! Exciting!

PSA Carol I think we all agree, you are literally a Ray of sunshine. Always. I can certainly say that it makes me happy reading the things you have to share. Uplifting and honest. Just lovely.

In my country, we are on our second lockdown because people are really not following instructions and the cases are now out of control.

• Kristine LeGault 8a pnw
    19 hours ago

Kitty, yay for Munstead wood, one of my favorite roses. It sure looks healthy. Where did you order that one ?

Here is one of my Munsteads yesterday.

• RaeAnna
    19 hours ago

By the way guys! Remember my red that I posted and we thought it was Ben Brit but the garden shop said it was Florentina (and I wasn’t sure if he was correct) ? Well. It’s definitely Florentina LOL
    It’s growing like a maniac. Literally a rapidly growing octopus and I just am so excited (and a little anxious because none of my climbers are old enough or big enough to move to the stage of trellis tying and all the fancy works. Looks like I’m going to have to put my learnt tips into action sooner than I thought) but this is great.

• RaeAnna
    19 hours ago

Intrigue today and my handsome boy, Bailey. Today we have blazing sun and I’m not ecstatic about it. Lol
    He loves to sit beneath the hibiscus and guard his squeaky toy from Odin the destroyer

• Kitty6aNY
    19 hours ago
    last modified: 19 hours ago

RaeAnna, Lovely Intrigue! Oh, my, Florentina (not B Britten,) and it’s growing big... fun to see it climb! It’s going to be spectacular! soooo exciting!!!

Love your pooch! He looks so happy under the shaded hybiscus! Lucky pooch To enjoy your fabulous gardens! What type of dog is Bailey! He’s beautiful! I have a “rose thread“ called,”Rosey Oodles of Poodles & Puppies Club,” which you may share photos of your dog on it if you like? You will see many of our Houzz member pooches in our rose/flower gardens... I have a white standard poodle and their are lots of other dogs/pets on it! You are welcome to join us?

Thank you, I love my new Munstead Wood w/shoots!

Kristine, Stunning Munstead Wood! Oh, sooooo beautiful photo!!!!!!!! What a gorgeous rose! it will be my “Wine & Dine,” rose! So elegant!

• rosecanadian
    4 hours ago
    last modified: 4 hours ago

Kitty - I'll comment about lilacs on the spring thread. :) Who looks at the bare root rose (great root system) when those beautiful roses are in the background!! :) :)

RaeAnna - oh dear :) :) Thank you!!! We all fit together so well here :) :) We are in the same boat here in Alberta (Canada). We have the highest percentage of cases per capita in North America. People are gathering too much. Rodeos and other silly things. Good thing that your Florentina has all the bells and whistles that you want! That turned out really well! :) White German shepherds are so unusual and yours are so lovely!! I love looking at them. :) :)

Kristine - Your picture of MW is really special!!! I stared at it for a long time!!

Today I got 3 roses from Hortico...Bolero, Just Joanna and Jude the Obscure. I was supposed to get grade 1 roses...but they sent all three as 1/2 grade. The roots were really small and there weren't any feeder roots (or barely any) I didn't have to pay full price...which is good. So, we'll see how they grow. I've piled dirt up against the canes and I always keep my bareroot roses watered really well.

• Magda (Ontario, USDA4/5)
    3 hours ago

Carol, last year I didn't even have to pay for my Bolero, it was so small that Hortico gave it to me for free (which I found extremely nice!) I had it in pot first, then planted in the ground in September, and now it's still a bit smaller than other bare-root roses planted last year, but growing well :) So I think everything will be fine. And Jude the Obscure is so vigorous for me that if not for the winterkill it would be my largest shrub, so it is likely to catch up quickly :)

• rosecanadian
    3 hours ago

Thanks, Magda. I'm a bit worried about Jude, since I had one before that died. So, that's good to know that it can be a vigorous rose. :)

• Magda (Ontario, USDA4/5)
    2 hours ago

Mine is grafted on multiflora, but I guess the same is true for yours? I think it helps a lot. Mine is really a monster, produced four thick canes last year, and also bloomed quite well! I'm happy it's so vigorous, because it's definitely the most winter tender of my Austins.

Loudoun County's Trusted Home Builder 3x Best of Houzz Award Winner