Software
Houzz Logo Print
romacharpentier

GORGEOUS

5 years ago
No question, just want to leave a comment and couldn't find a place for that - this kitchen is gorgeous and so inspirational. Thank you for all the information you have shared.
Traditional Kitchen · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    5 years ago

    @bondia thank you so much for taking time to leave such a lovely reply. I’m so glad our project can give you inspiration. Again, thank you for your comment...it’s very rare to get a compliment or positive message in this community. Best of luck with your project.

    bondia thanked User
  • 5 years ago

    Garrison: Everything you do is perfect...wish you would have stayed in Oklahoma😍 We are booming right now...hard to find a house for sale, so everyone is remodeling$$

  • PRO
    5 years ago

    @Jenni James You're so kind! Wow...this is like the best Tuesday of the year! Ahhh, I miss so much about Oklahoma...of course I still peruse real estate listing and dream of what could be done to some the old houses near Classen Dr & 13th or a sprawling MCM home in Nichols Hills. I'm going to have following some designers from OKC now to see what all is going on...so exciting.

  • 5 years ago

    Jennifer Welch Designs & Urban Kitchens! My kitchen on Urban is “SUMMERFIELD goes Modern”. There are so many up & coming areas near downtown now...it’s insane. You wouldn’t recognize it.

  • PRO
    5 years ago

    @Jenni James thanks for sharing...lovely...that island! I am hoping to go back to Festival of Arts after this Covid mess, I've not experienced OKC in over 20 years.