Hi, would love to know where I can find this area rug. Thanks!
5 years ago
Related Stories

LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESHow to Combine Area Rugs in an Open Floor Plan
Carpets can artfully define spaces and distinguish functions in a wide-open room — if you know how to avoid the dreaded clash
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESHow to Choose an Awesome Area Rug No Matter What Your Space
High use, a low door, kids and pets running amok — whatever your area endures, this insight will help you find the right rug for it
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES11 Area Rug Rules and How to Break Them
How big should an area rug be? These guidelines will help you find the right size and placement
Full Story
COLOR8 Small Spaces Where Paint Can Make a Big Impact
Don’t forget about these little areas in your home. The right paint color can inexpensively transform a space
Full Story
SHOP HOUZZHighest-Rated Oversized Area Rugs
Find rugs with top reviews to fill your larger spaces
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESSize Up the Right Area Rug for Your Room
The size of a rug can make an important difference to the feel of a room. Here are some tips to help you make the right choice
Full Story
Comment