hi, i am a builder and I was very interested in the materials.
5 years ago
Related Stories

FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
MATERIALSPro Panel: ‘The Material I Love to Work With Most’
7 experts weigh in on their favorite materials for walls, flooring, siding and counters
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESI'm Ready for My Close-Up: Beautiful Building Materials
Look closely, and soak up the beauty in some favorite details of fine home design
Full Story
KITCHEN CABINETSWhy I Combined Open Shelves and Cabinets in My Kitchen Remodel
A designer and her builder husband opt for two styles of storage. She offers advice, how-tos and cost info
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESI'll Have the Same: How to Design With Monochromatic Color
Indulge the eye, offer a break from visual chaos and make decorating easier with single-color rooms in any shade you like
Full Story

KITCHEN COUNTERTOPSWhy I Chose Quartz Countertops in My Kitchen Remodel
Budget, style and family needs all were taken into account in this important design decision
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘I’m Never Leaving’ and More Houzz Quotables
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord this week
Full Story
BATHROOM MAKEOVERSWhat I Learned From My Master Bathroom Renovation
Houzz writer Becky Harris lived through her own remodel recently. She shares what it was like and gives her top tips
Full Story

Comment