Software
Houzz Logo Print
maxterp

Is this house located in Rivers Edge?

Just wondering. We saw the outside grounds on a Mark Saunders open house.
Coastal Homes · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    yes, I was the architect that designed the home. have done many styles in the area. Would like to talk with you if you do not have an architect or builder you are talking to. I can be contacted thru my web site guidry-coastal-architecture.com or my cell - 910-471-4721. call me any time I have lived in the Carolinas for over 26 years.
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you for the information. We already have a house being built by Coastal in Ocean Ridge. I however will give your name when someone asks.
Sponsored
AIS Renovations
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County, Ohio