Software
Houzz Logo Print
cal8644

I want to purchase or commission a similar buffet, any thoughts on how

13 years ago
I'm in the mist of remolding and this image jumped out at me.
Transitional Dining Room · More Info

Comments (11)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    You could take this image to your local woodworker to have a similar built-in custom made. Good luck!
  • 13 years ago
    Would you happen to know the paint color and trim? Thanks
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The wall paint color?
  • 13 years ago
    Yes, behind the built in. Thanks
  • 13 years ago
    Or should I say, paint surrounding built in
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks so much :)
  • 13 years ago
    Is the top paint color different than the bottom? If so what is the name of that?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The wall color is all the same. I don't have info for the built-ins.
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you :)
  • 12 years ago
    The built in is "Simply white" by Benjamin Moore.