Software
Houzz Logo Print
monicaellison

Living Room Redo

13 years ago
I purchased the condo one year ago. It was pretty much a blank slate. Thank you Houzzers for all your input and helping me make selections for decorating my space.

Comments (17)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    nice!
    Monica Ellison thanked Shakuff
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Great touch of class.
    Monica Ellison thanked Dytecture
  • 13 years ago
    Love it!!!! Looks amazing.
    Monica Ellison thanked mgreen1
  • 13 years ago
    beautiful!
    Monica Ellison thanked indianpatti
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Wow, this is very nice.
    Monica Ellison thanked Christopher James Interiors
  • 13 years ago
    love the greys and blues and soft yellows! gorgeous!
    Monica Ellison thanked deardeniseh
  • 13 years ago
    Oh, wow. Nicely done. It's perfect.
    Monica Ellison thanked jemimabean
  • 13 years ago
    This is absolutely beautiful!!
    Monica Ellison thanked Barb
  • 13 years ago
    Very elegant and the blue and yellow are such a nice color combination. May I know where did you get the accent chairs from?
    Monica Ellison thanked ytanamal
  • 13 years ago
    The yellow accent chair is by Mitchell Gold. The white chair is called "Runway" by Drexel Heritage.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Like the colors, makes me happy even though I'm not really there.
    Monica Ellison thanked Kristi None
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Beautiful! You made such an inviting, relaxing space. Great work!
    Monica Ellison thanked Brown Bros. Masonry
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you very much for your comments. I still need to accessorize the walls and book shelves. I would welcome any suggestions.
  • 13 years ago
    Glad you kept the yellow chair and the more curvy one - they work well together.
    Monica Ellison thanked decoenthusiaste
  • 13 years ago
    Can you come decorate my house?
    Seriously...It's beautiful!
    Monica Ellison thanked hm k
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    You've created a beautiful atmosphere in this room - feels light and spacious . . .