I love the wallpaper. Can you post the color/ vendor?
5 years ago
Related Stories

BATHROOM DESIGNYes, You Can Go Bold With Wallpaper in a Powder Room
The smallest room in the house can make the biggest design impact. Here are 10 of our favorite papered powder rooms
Full Story
WALL TREATMENTSCan't Find the Right Wallpaper? Make Your Own
For one-of-a-kind walls, just use your imagination. Custom wallpaper is easier and less expensive than you might expect
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
DECORATING PROJECTSDIY Project: Wallpaper Goes Mobile
Paper Plywood Panels for a Great Look That Can Move When You Do
Full Story
WALL TREATMENTS10 Wallpaper Patterns for Atmospheric Spaces
The right wallpaper can transport us to another place, or at least transform our mood. Which of these beckon you?
Full Story
CEILINGS10 Times When Wallpapering a Ceiling Is a Good Move
Don’t ignore the blank canvas above your head. Wallpaper can transform it into a fabulous feature
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESHow Bold Spring Florals Can Make Your Space Bloom
Today’s floral wallpapers and accents are less fussy, more gutsy. An expert shares her tips for using them
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: Do I Have to Display Decor Given to Me as a Gift?
Etiquette columnist Lizzie Post tackles the challenge of accepting and displaying home decor gifts from frequent visitors
Full Story
WALL TREATMENTS10 Home Offices With Wallpapered Ceilings
Take a break from your screen and look up! See how a wallpapered ceiling can take your workspace to the next level
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story

Comment