Software
Houzz Logo Print
angela_dawn7

Need help with Master Bathroom remodel

5 years ago

Hello, The current master bathroom and closet are very closed off. The entrance from the Master currently does not have a door way and you enter where it says Vanity/dressing. We have opened up the current closet and the hallway closet on the other side, but still having trouble making final decisions on bathroom design.


1. current Master closet too small

2. Leaving the current shower dimensions seems a tad bit small??


I'm willing to add the hallway closet to make the current closet bigger OR I've even considered taking some space from the adjacent bedroom to make a closet about 5x12 for the Master and then use the entire current bathroom and closet as a Master bathroom.


Any suggestions/advice is greatly appreciated. I'm stuck right now!




I appreciate any suggestions/opinions!! Thank you.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio