Software
Houzz Logo Print
sheds141

Avocardo Losing leaves

5 years ago


Hi all,


I live in Adelaide Australia and I am having issues with one of my Avocado trees in a pot. This is my first attempt at growing avos so I am struggling a little. My Bacon Avo is losing all its mature leaves as the tree starts to flower and bring on new growth. The mature leaves are developing small black spots all over and then dropping off the tree. They are also drooping a far bit. All the damage seems to be contained to the top of the leaves.






I have seen a few little bugs on the undersides of some of the leaves which could be mites? but they are few and far between and this is happening to all the mature leaves, not just the ones that i see these bugs on.




I have searched the internet for photos of similar problems but none seem to be similar to mine. Can anyone help?


Comments (3)

Sponsored