I love the wall covering
4 years ago
Related Stories

REMODELING GUIDESDesign Dilemma: How Do I Modernize My Cedar Walls?
8 Ways to Give Wood Walls a More Contemporary Look
Full Story
EXTERIORSCare and Training for a Vine-Covered Home
Love the look but don’t want the ruin? Learn how to have vine-draped walls without all the cracks and crumbling
Full Story
PATIOSPatio Details: Awning-Covered Patio and Playhouse for a Shared Property
A main house’s patio uses a wall of the property’s secondary unit to help create a private outdoor living space
Full Story
MATERIALSPro Panel: ‘The Material I Love to Work With Most’
7 experts weigh in on their favorite materials for walls, flooring, siding and counters
Full Story
DECORATING PROJECTSGet a Wallpaper Look With a Hand-Painted Touch
Stencil a pattern for all the beauty of your favorite wallpaper at a fraction of the cost
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESDesign Tastemaker: Sian Zeng's Magical Prints
Enchanting magnetic wallpaper, surreal cushions and more add an element of fantasy to indoor spaces
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
DIY PROJECTSDIY: How to Paint a Wall Stencil
Getting the Stencil Right: Planning, Prep and a Light Hand with the Brush
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story


Kuche+Cucina
outdoormaidenOriginal Author