Software
Houzz Logo Print
susancabral

Love the daybed

13 years ago
Please tell me who designed daybed??
Mid Century remodel · More Info

Comments (10)

  • 12 years ago
    Is there any way to purchase the day bed? How much would it cost?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I can get a quote for the exact same one if you like.
  • 12 years ago
    That would be great thank you! What color is the knoll fabric that you used? It is hard to tell - looks like an oatmeal with a greenish hue. I am more interested in oatmeal. Is it also a wool? I live in Singapore and it would be better to have a fabric that is good for hot weather.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Would you mind discussing this via email? I can contact you if you provide your email to me. Thanks
  • 12 years ago
    I'd also love to get further pricing on the daybed!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Please email me at mark@lawtondesignstudio.com and we can talk. Thanks!
  • 12 years ago
    love this daybed!
  • 10 years ago
    I am also interested in this Daybed, can you and me a quote?
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Sure, I can provide a quote to you. Can you give me your email? Thanks!