Software
Houzz Logo Print
jgilden48

Shower Door Hardware

4 years ago

Hi--- I am totally gutting my Master Bathroom and love mixing up plumbing fixture, cabinet handles and knob finishes. I will have brushed brass shower heads and a hand shower. What finish should I use on the custom shower door hinges and handle ? I will also have brushed brass handles on the cabinets but will mix in brushed nickel for the barndoor and some other pieces on the room. Do I play it safe on the shower door with brushed nickel OR do I match the hardware in the shower ----- and do brushed brass hinges and handles ? This is my forever home ----and I realize it's no big deal to change up the hinges/hardware on the shower door down the road if for some reason I get sick of the brushed brass. I just don't want to overdo the "gold."

CURIOUS on anyone's thoughts ? THANK YOU !