Software
Houzz Logo Print
pauli12

14 years ago
last modified: 14 years ago
I just got my cabinets installed and I do like them alot but the one with the glass in it looks strange to me. I think because it has the large mutton across the middle and it is white and then the shelves are natural wood and it just doesn't look cohesive.

I know someone will suggest painting it white but think of how would make the shelves just look like they are part of the muttons and yet thinner so that would look weirder.

But of course I am looking for any help.
Maybe it is just me.
Maybe when my dishes get in it it won't be as noticable. I am just a little disappointed.
The counter tops aren't in so would that make a difference?

I edited this to ask that you please click on the photo so you can really see what I am talking about.

Comments (8)