Software
Houzz Logo Print
munger1

Dream kitchen range backsplash - need two Calacatta Gold slabs

4 years ago

Greetings. I live in South Carolina and I don't mind (actually I expect) to have to travel to a major metropolitan area (such as NJ/NYC) for the best selection of Calacatta marble slabs. I need two full size slabs to stack/bookmark over my future range. I want to cover 8 feet of horizontal counter space and 6 feet of vertical height I looking for the most dramatic white background with sharp/distinct gray/black/coffee/gold veining. Where would I need to go - who would I need to contact - to start searching for these slab? My budget is $25k total for the slabs/transportation/fabrication/install. I have not started the kitchen remodel yet but I want these two bookmarked slabs to be the wow focal point of the kitchen. They will be the backsplash for either a La Cornue Chateau or Officine Gullo range approximate 4-5 feet wide range.


Many thanks!

Comments (2)