Software
Houzz Logo Print
cferoldi

color of Interior of glass front cabinet

4 years ago

I just received my kitchen Kraftmaid cabinets that are in Dove White in the Breslin style . I have a 2 door upper cabinet over my small bar area that have glass front doors. I realized as my contractor was installing it that the color of the interior is the same brown wood color as all of the other cabinets. I would have thought the interior of the glass front cabinets should be in the dove white color as this is what I have seen in most pictures. My designer never mentioned this. Is this something I was supposed to have special ordered or does it come standard with glass cabinets? I have called her and I’m waiting to hear if this is a mistake. If it wasn’t, do you think it’s important I have the interior painted? Any advice or pictures would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths