Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mojomom

Purse help, please - everyday spring and summer.

mojomom
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

This group is so creative and I need your help! i need a small all purpose go with everything summer purse. I am not a puse person and don’t like to change out purses often.. Not a name brand person either, but I don’t really care either way as long as it fits my needs/aesthetic as long as the ”name” is not plastered all over the product. For background, I live in a casual ski resort area and spend 95% of my time in leggings or jeans (or shorts and casual cotton dresses in the heat of summer — think Prana type). Even going out to dinner at nice restaurants, I typically wear jeans with a more dressy top or swbithch to a long cotton dress. Sandals or tennis shoes spring and summer. I don’t carry much in my purse — at most — keys fib, cell phone, credit card case, mints, lip gloss, a tissue, and sometimes a very small brush. This is the winter purse I have been carrying for the last few years. I’ve probably had it for ten years and its really weird how often I get complements on it especially in boutiques. i have no memory of how much it cost, but it probably was a very inexpensive impulse purchase. With my winter daytime wardrobe, it goes with everything!

This is the closest thing to an all season purse, but it really is only good for dressier days or casual evenings, not going to the gym or the grocery store. It was my Mom’s and I do love it.

So I guess I am looking for a somewhat funky but not ”out there” neutral. Metalic would work. Smallish and either wristlet or shoulder strap, but not tote. For Christmas, I gave DD the perfect purse for what I am seeking, BUT (1) DD and I are out and about together too much to have the same purse and (2) at my age Golden Goose brand just seems a bit off and (3) I don’t want to pay that much for a throw around purse.. For reference, here is her purse. The size is perfect — 6 x 9 x 3.

Help please! Thanks!

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida