Software
Houzz Logo Print
kimmersusername

Where are the lights over the island from? Where can they be purchased

13 years ago
Eagle Point Road Residence 2 · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 13 years ago
    I love these lights as well. Info?
  • 13 years ago
    I also would love to know about the lights over the island . Info Please?
  • 13 years ago
    the lights over the island ...make the whole kitchen ! what a statement ! love them and the fireplace ...the ceilings in each room of this house are so beautiful !
  • 13 years ago
    THE color granite of my dreams! Seafoam Green. Yes!
  • 13 years ago
    I LOVE this kitchen SO much! LOVE the windows and the fireplace, and floors. oh my.
  • 13 years ago
    This kitchen whispers quality ; bright and beautiful , the glistening granite reflects unique lighting , the cupboards and colours are refreshing . A fireplace always beckons ; we are told this is the heart of the home . Classy .
Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner