Software
Houzz Logo Print
skrpan

Love the wall paint

13 years ago
Would you share the color and name of the wall paint, thank you.
Jane Lockhart Interior Design, Kylemore Model Home "Dublin" · More Info

Comments (12)

  • 12 years ago
    Can you give me the brand and color of the wall painting ?
  • 12 years ago
    The wall paint is fabulous.. kindly share with us the color n brand..
  • 12 years ago
    What color is the paint ..I love it
  • 12 years ago
    what is the point of having a forum available to ask questions if you can't get an answer- seems like such waste of time for people bothering to find out.
  • 12 years ago
    That 1 minute to type it out is a waste of time to "bother to find out"? Lol. Since designers charge for their time and skill, I personally am thankful when they can and do respond, potentially saving me some time and pointing me in the right direction. I don't think people should get upset when they don't respond. Seems like the real potential time waster is if they had to answer ALL of these questions. Many, many of the designers on here do respond- some of them showing amazing patience.....
  • 12 years ago
    This response doesn't speak to my comment- who's upset? I was noticing all the inquiries and thought it strange that their were virtually no answers in about forty questions I read- still seems a waste of time for those perusing for specific ideas and not being provided with any specific details. Uploads should include some basic information. Paint colours seem to be a significant element for inquiries. I don't think designers a collective have any more patience than anyone else- that's a personal characteristic. ;)
  • 12 years ago
    If you open the photo, information on the wall color is there.
  • 12 years ago
    you can also have some wall art in it. I can suggest an online store where you can get awesome products. I usually purchases there. http://www.curtainsandcurtains.com
  • 11 years ago

    What brand/style of sofa and chairs?

  • 10 years ago

    Mfriedman@emsipublicrelations.com

  • 6 years ago

    Thank you so much for the response on paint color, Jane Lockhart Design! I have been looking at hundreds of pictures with no information on paint color, even when one or multiple people make that inquiry. I am looking for the perfect beige or greige for a loft living area. I will check out this Greenbrier Beige. Thanks again for the information!