jamesnsally
12 years ago
Where can I buy this shower-tub combo?
Master Bathroom Tub & Showers · More Info

Comments (10)

• jamesnsally
    Original Author
    12 years ago
    Thanks Dayna! I just realized you replied. My husband and I are building a new house and we are recreating your bathtube design :-). I will be sure to post photos once it is complete. I even found the beautiful chandelier!

Sally
  • PRO
    Dayna Katlin Interiors
    12 years ago
    Hi Sally, What a nice complement! If you have any other questions, just let me know and good luck! Best, Dayna
  • jamesnsally
    Original Author
    12 years ago
    Thanks Dayna...will do! :-)
  • PRO
    Nina sobiNina Design
    12 years ago
    Hi Dayna. I've just proposed to my clients a tub/shower combo with direct access to the tub from the shower. I would like to use your project as a sample and I am curious, can you get to the tub on this picture from the back side, right from the bridge/bench between showers?
  • PRO
    Dayna Katlin Interiors
    12 years ago
    Hi, No you can't. I wasn't able to because of the shower enclosure. I needed that wall to support the glass on each side. Maybe with a lower ceiling you could , though. Good luck and let me know if there is anything else you need.
  • PRO
    Nina sobiNina Design
    12 years ago
    Thank you Dayna.
  • Audrey Hennefer
    12 years ago
    Dayna, I'm curious about the bubble mobile? Is that a custom piece or might I be able to find it somewhere?
  • PRO
    Dayna Katlin Interiors
    12 years ago
    Hi Audrey, Here is the link for this great light. The bubbles are not glass for safety reasons. If the link doesn't work, let me know. Best, Dayna

Particle Chandlier:
    http://www.lightgreydesign.com/Particle-Chandelier-Light-Modern-Chandelier-Light-660502.htm
  • Audrey Hennefer
    12 years ago
    Thanks, Dayna....