Software
Houzz Logo Print
cebaove

Where are the chairs from?

13 years ago
Falmouth Residence · More Info

Comments (9)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Lee Industries
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you for the quick response!
  • 13 years ago
    where is the table from ?
  • 13 years ago
    I am also interested in the tables. I just unearthed an old butcher block coffee table and found that one end had significant water damage. So I was thinking about staining the whole piece.

    Were these pieces stained?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    These tables were ordered through our store Bespoke Abode. www.bespokeabode.com
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you. Great website!
  • 12 years ago
    where are the couches from? and are they comfy??
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The sofas are from Restoration Hardware. They are available in 2 depths and very comfortable.
  • 9 years ago

    Love the wood work. Can you tell me the species of wood on ceiling and beam? Was it white washed? Thanks