Software
Houzz Logo Print
elenachristopher

Love these built ins...

13 years ago
Can you please tell me what the dimensions of this room are?
Living Room · More Info

Comments (11)

  • 12 years ago
    Im in love with your sofa set! please do tell where you bought them from!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    These were custom designed for the client by Susan Marinello Interiors. I apologize but I don't have further information on the furniture.
  • 12 years ago
    love the painting ! Who is the artist?
  • 12 years ago
    Very nice. Do you know the length of the mantle shelf?
  • 12 years ago
    Hello, I would like to know abou the cabinet? Where to find such kind of cabinets?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    These cabinets were custom designed by Paul and manufactured by Lonne's Cabinet Shop.
  • 12 years ago
    the couch,,,i am in love,,where can I find it please? and thank you
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The furnishings are custom from Susan Marinello Interiors.
  • 12 years ago
    I love how realistic the fire logs and fire appear. I presume it's a natural gas insert - wonderfully sized and a great focal point. What is the brand of the gas fireplace insert? Great job!
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Thank you, This is a Town and Country insert. I believe product details have been provided under some other questions and photos.