Software
Houzz Logo Print
cornerstone_bldrs

Before and After...

What do you think about this Kitchen??

Comments (7)

  • 13 years ago
    New cabinets look nice, but I would have preferred painted instead of stained cabinets with the wood floor. I also think the garden window is a dated feature and would have chosen a plain casement style.

    Pluses on removing the soffits and upper cabinets over the peninsula. It really helps open the space.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Very nice cabinets, although in this picture, there is not enough contrast with the wood floor...to close a color maybe ?
  • 13 years ago
    Fabulous?
  • 13 years ago
    Nice and clean!
  • 13 years ago
    Beautiful!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Nice clean, bright look to new kitchen! Cheers!
  • 13 years ago
    Dated or not, I would love to have that garden window! I like the cabinets and countertops. The floor is very nice too, but I do agree it lacks contrast.
Sponsored
AIS Renovations
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County, Ohio