Software
Houzz Logo Print
waterchick

Modern carpeting

3 years ago

This forum has always been great at lending advice and I need some now. I purchased a home in Crested Butte, Colorado and I'm turning it into a mountain modern masterpiece bit by bit. My issue is, all my previous remodels I installed french hardwood flooring throughout. I've never once installed carpeting. But here in the mountains, we for sure need to install it in the bedrooms. Problem is, I live 5 hours from Denver (and that's without storms). I don't have any carpet stores in this area and certainly nothing modern. I'm in desperate need of some advice on what is everyone's "go to" carpet color/style for a modern home. I want it to be durable as mountain living is pretty hard wearing especially during our harsh winters. Any designers out there have a favorite color/brand/carpet that just seems to look great in modern homes? The bulk of the home will be covered in the Mediterranean Collection in Vittoria flooring. I need to find a modern carpet asap. Help please :-)

Comments (4)