Software
Houzz Logo Print
carymitchell

Confused on color for newly built house!

13 years ago
We are building a house. I have some colors picked out that I love but I'm terrified it won't come out good. The kitchen/dining/living is mostly open. I was thinking a sage green like benjamin Moore rosemary sprig in the kitchen/dining. We are staining the cabinets and antiquing the island an off white. For the living I was thinking a gray. Revere pewter by BM seems to be very popular but I'm not sure if its too plain. We have chocolate brown couch and tan recliner. Will be getting accent chairs and rug to pull whatever color I decide for the wall. I really like the brown and blue look. But would that go with the green kitchen?? I also like James river gray which is darker gray. I'm just not sure if these colors would flow well or do I just paint all the rooms the same??

Comments (2)