Who makes this coffee table? I'm looking for something similar. Thanks
3 years ago
Related Stories

FURNITURE10 Kinds of Glass Coffee Tables That Can Make a Room
Want to elevate your living room’s elegance? It’s easy to go right with a stunning glass coffee table
Full Story
LIFE10 Things Around My Home That I’m Thankful For
A designer shares the comforts big and small that she is grateful for
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES12 Coffee Tables to Stir Up a Living Room Look
Keep drinks on the down low or sip in high style. You'll find a coffee table style for every design taste here
Full Story
WINTER GARDENING6 Reasons I’m Not Looking Forward to Spring
Not kicking up your heels anticipating rushes of spring color and garden catalogs? You’re not alone
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: 20 Coffee Table Books Beautiful Enough for Mom
Encourage a favorite hobby or ignite a new interest with a coffee table book that makes a thoughtful Mother's Day gift
Full Story
LIFEHow Do You Make Your Tea and Coffee in the Morning?
A morning cup is a must for many, and preparation comes in many guises. We look at coffee and tea habits across the Houzz community
Full Story
DIY Projects: Changing Your Look by Changing Your Table Arrangements
A guide to table decorations
Full Story
Give Your Coffee Table an Extra Shot of Style
Treat Yourself to a Mini Design That Says a Little Something About You
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSHow to Decorate a Coffee Table
Use the rule of three and other design guidelines for effortless-looking living room style
Full Story

Comment