Hi. I love the window sconces! Can you share who makes them? Thanks!
3 years ago
Related Stories

LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESHow Bold Spring Florals Can Make Your Space Bloom
Today’s floral wallpapers and accents are less fussy, more gutsy. An expert shares her tips for using them
Full Story
DIY PROJECTSHow to Make a Top-Down, Bottom-Up Window Shade
Block light and control privacy high or low with a no-frills magnetic covering you can whip up for less than $30
Full Story
LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALSDesign and Renovation Pros Share What They’re Thankful For
Great product design, new technology and collaboration make these pros grateful. What are you thankful for?
Full Story
LIFE10 Things Around My Home That I’m Thankful For
A designer shares the comforts big and small that she is grateful for
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
CURB APPEALHow to Make a Window Garden Grow
Get the scoop on materials, installation, plantings and more to bring the charming look of window boxes to your home
Full Story
DECLUTTERINGClean Routine: Housework Strategies the Whole Family Can Share
Keep the peace while maintaining a tidy home, with these ideas to get all kinds of cleaning personality types in on the act
Full Story
MODERN ARCHITECTUREArchitecture: How Details Can Make All the Difference
To know what makes a home design a hit — or near miss — you've got to understand this key ingredient
Full Story

Kirstin LaMonde