I like the wood door and idea of horizontal siding not sure
2 years ago
Related Stories

LANDSCAPE DESIGN10 Fresh Ideas for Good-Looking Wood Fences
There’s a wooden fence style for every garden, from horizontal boards to windowed designs and black painted panels
Full Story
ENTRYWAYSHelp! What Color Should I Paint My Front Door?
We come to the rescue of three Houzzers, offering color palette options for the front door, trim and siding
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESDesign Dilemma: I Need Lake House Decor Ideas!
How to Update a Lake House With Wood, Views, and Just Enough Accessories
Full Story
DOORSNatural Beauty: Gorgeous, Unpainted Wood Doors
Make a statement with the rich character and natural grain of wood doors
Full Story
MATERIALSDesign Workshop: Natural Wood Siding Minus the Maintenance
No need to worry about upkeep when you choose wood that embraces weathering
Full Story
SMALL SPACESSmall-Space Ideas Unfold in Origami-Like Cube Loft
A redesigned studio in the Charles Moore–Arthur Andersson architectural compound in Austin, Texas, makes the most of its snug size
Full Story
DOORSWhat Color Should I Paint My Front Door?
Extend a standout greeting with a memorable hue at your home’s entry
Full Story
COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTA Few Things I Would Like to Ask Frank Lloyd Wright
It could take a lifetime to understand Frank Lloyd Wright's work — less if we had answers to a few simple questions
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story


Comment