Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
familypast

Hanstone Le Blanc Quartz Counters / backsplash options

Debra Patek
5 months ago

Hello Houzz Community!

I'm currently exploring backsplash options to go with our new Hanstone Le Blanc Quartz countertops. It's a fairly new addition to their line, so examples are scarce, and I'm struggling to visualize potential combinations.

The Le Blanc countertop has a mix of warm and cool tones (grays, whites, and browns). I'm hoping to bring out the warm elements more. We have stainless steel appliances and a black induction stove top. I'm thinking of adding warm brass hardware and pendant lights. Still undecided about the faucet – maybe stainless, polished nickel, or brass?

Our cabinets are painted Sherwin Williams Egret White (an off-white/light taupy greige - depending on who you ask), and the island and some shelving are in white oak with a slight gray stain. I'm attaching renderings of our kitchen since it's still under renovation. The counters will all be Hanstone Le Blanc, though the renderings might show something different.

I'm REALLY bad at visualizing things, so could use your suggestions or examples, especially from those who've used Hanstone Le Blanc. Oh, and we're also planning to stain our white oak floors, so ideas there would also be appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Comments (26)